PR Release Strategy

Ronald Haut Ronald.Haut at dvg.de
Thu Apr 11 10:28:57 EDT 2002

Please use ALE for getting classification data (ALE message types CHRMAS
(characteristics), CLSMAS (classes) and CLFMAS
(classification)) into your TST and PRD systems. This works really well.
Look at notes 45951and 86900 for how to do it. In addition, please take
look at "ALE Quick Start" in SAP's online help for how to setup ALE (if
needed).

If you need more information contact me via PM.

Best regards,

Ronald Haut

                    "Susan R. Keohan"
                    <skeohan at MIT.EDU>           An:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Gesendet von: SAP           Kopie:
                    Workflow                    Thema:  PR Release Strategy
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    11.04.02 16:03
                    Bitte antworten an
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Forwarded on behalf of Anita Boland (Anita.Boland at spr.doe.gov)...

>We have been using the PR Release Strategy with Classification since 1998.
>We are currently on 4.6B. Our classification is based on Material Group.
>When I enter new strategies using transaction OMGQ everything transports
>correctly to our TST and PRD system from our DEV system EXCEPT the
>classification part of the strategy - which does not transport at all.
Can