no object created!!!!!!!!!

신동우 oxy0108 at trigem.co.kr
Thu Apr 11 09:06:44 EDT 2002

I have a question, maybe somebody can help me
I created a workflow about vendor master change.
I copied LFB1(object type). The name is ZlGB1A. And i created one event.
In workflow test mode,  Object(instance) is created. But, when i use
transaction code ' fk02', the object(instance) is not created.
So, The work Item receiver receives a work Item without object.
I think, a work flow container has to receive two value - vendorcode,
companyno. But, A work flow container receives a vendorcode only. So,
I think it is the resson that the object is not created. But i don't know
why.
I 'm sure, someone can help me to solve my problem.
Have a gook day!!!!!!!!!