Mysterious Inverse Attributes

Denis Crouzet denis.crouzet at arinso.com
Thu Apr 11 05:48:51 EDT 2002

Thanks for your lights Uli,

I rather understand the purpose of inverse attributes but I am not sure at
all.
I have copied ZBPJOB from BPJOB and ZBPSTEP from BPSTEP.
In ZBPJOB, I have changed the reference of attributes STEPS by ZBPSTEP
(inverse attribute is empty).
In ZBPSTEP, I have changed the reference of attributes JOB by ZBPJOB
(inverse attribute is empty).

I tested ZBPJOB. Sure it works and the result is exactly the same (the ABAP
code of the attributes is not changed).

What does Inverse Attribut field add? Only infomation : there is a link
between the 2 attributes?

Is it easier to explain who was first : husband or wife?

Denis