Mysterious Inverse Attributes

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Wed Apr 10 22:10:54 EDT 2002

Denis,

Basically I think it is a way of documenting relationships between business
object types.  For example, if you had a one to one relationship between say
Husband and Wife, the Wife object would have an attribute called Husband of
type Man, the inverse attribute being the attribute Wife of object type
Husband which is of type Woman.

I've only used it a few times, but I don't know what benefit it gives you.
(By the way: please forgive my stereotypical and old fashioned example!)

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Powercor Australia Ltd
0409 950 263