SWWERRE Job

Rahilly, Ken Ken.Rahilly at compaq.com
Wed Apr 10 12:02:55 EDT 2002

Cassaundra,

If I recall, when setting up the case in 3.1 (a while ago),  I could not =
see the job either.
Even though the config was set to run this job every 20 minutes or =
so...,  the actual job did not exist to be rescheduled 20 minutes in the =
future...
I worked with basis, and submitted the job manually from an appropriate =
account with appropriate authorization and then I was able to see the =
present and future schedules from sm37.

Hope this helps,

-kr