Variable Text in Mail

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Apr 10 06:05:39 EDT 2002

My German is rusty, so I am not sure if Betreff-Line is the same as sub=
ject
line.

You can have a variable step title by inserting an ampersand (the & sig=
n)
in the title and then whatever container element you like in the field
=ABParameter 1=BB. Set the container element to get the title you want.=
 In our
system one step is as follows:

Title          &
Parameter 1    &SUBJECT&

We can set the SUBJECT container element in code or pass it in via bind=
ing.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                                                                       =
                                                    =20
                    "Schmid02, Wolfgang"                               =
                                                    =20
                    <Wolfgang.Schmid at t-sy        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA=
.MIT.EDU                                            =20
                    stems.com>                   cc:                   =
                                                    =20
                    Sent by: SAP Workflow        Subject:     Variable =
Text in Mail                                        =20
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA                              =
                                                    =20
                    .MIT.EDU>                                          =
                                                    =20
                                                                       =
                                                    =20
                                                                       =
                                                    =20
                    10.04.2002 11:43                                   =
                                                    =20
                    Please respond to                                  =
                                                    =20
                    "SAP Workflow Users'                               =
                                                    =20
                    Group"                                             =
                                                    =20
                                                                       =
                                                    =20
                                                                       =
                                                    =20

Dear Workflowers,

I have a question, maybe somebody can help me:

In the Workflow we have a step 'Mail-sending' (we only send a text-mail=
,
not generate a workitem
in this step).
After sending the mail, in the 'Betreff'  - Line is written the
Step-description of the step 'Mail-sending'.
Now we want to write a variable text in the ' Betreff'-Line of the mail=
.
Does anybody have an idea how to realize this ?

Many Thanks for helping me,

Greetings,

Wolfgang Schmid, Experte Systemberatung
T-Systems Nova GmbH
Entwicklungszentrum S=FCd-West, Aussenstelle Ravensburg
Sauterleutestrasse 34, 88250 Weingarten
Telefon (0751)  4003-163
Handy  (0160)  3662750
Telefax (07161)9255-8014
mailto: wolfgang.schmid at t-systems.com <mailto:wolfgang.schmid at t-systems=
.com

intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of=
 the
information or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not th=
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and de=
lete
this message.
Thank you.=