AW: Workflow Job SWWDHEX

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed Apr 10 03:24:48 EDT 2002

Casey,

the first ever SWWDHEX job runs when you run the workflow customizing
activity or run transaction swwb, and at the end of the run it then
schedules another instance of itself, which sits there and waits until =
its
time is come to run (i.e. it sits scheduled for the interval specified =
in
workflow customizing). If your basis people have a problem with that, =
show
them the workflow documentation, and if they still have problems after
verifying that the stuff works as designed, then they will have to take
their issue up with SAP..

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----