blocking the transaction to release manually the Purchase Req uisition

Felipe Uribe - SAP jfelipe_uribed at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:53:51 EDT 2002

Hi Mr Tomasz,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

It's pretty funny because this situation in this project is unusual; as some
of the people knows (some projects), the user has facilities to make
transactions easier than regularly they do (using Workflow) using the
regular menu, but some of them just don't want to take the risk to use new
things or they just doesn't want to use those facilities, but the rule in
the company is to use Workflow and that's it, the user is not allowed to
make manual release of this document.

Anyway, the solution that you send is completely valid and if I have no more
chances to solve my problem, I'll let it done in this way, but the fact is
unfortunately, this is the client request, so if you know the way to block
it, I appreciate it a lot.

Thank very much.

Best regards

Felipe Uribe