SWWERRE Job

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Apr 4 00:19:04 EST 2002

The program name is RSWWERRE, just as it is RSWWDHEX for the SWWDHEX job.

In SM37, specify SWW* for job name, * for User (blank will not work) and look
for all types of jobs. You should find it then.
With those selection criteria the SWWERRE and SWWDHEX jobs are the only ones
selected in our system.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------------->
|        |          "Smith, Cassaundra"        |
|        |          <Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-|
|        |          busch.com>                 |
|        |          Sent by: SAP Workflow      |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.E|
|        |          DU>                        |
|        |                                     |
|        |                                     |
|        |          03.04.2002 17:18           |
|        |          Please respond to "SAP     |
|        |          Workflow Users' Group"     |
|        |                                     |
|--------+------------------------------------->
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     SWWERRE Job                                             |

Workflowers,

We are on SAP 4.6C.  Does anyone know the job name under which this SWWERRE
program runs.  This is the background job one schedules to monitor workitems in
error.  Our workflow config is complete and the activity where we scheduled this
job has the job name listed as SWWERRE, the same as the name of the program.
There is also a job number which I understand the job name and job number should
make up the job name in SM37.  Even with our workflow config complete and this
job is listed as scheduled, I can't see this job in SM37 under the job name and
number.  Does this job not start unless there are workitems in error?  But I
would think it has to at least start to see if there are any errors.  Please
advise on how I can see that this job ran in SM37.

Thanks,

Casey

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.