URL Wrapped in Task Description

Meagan Tesdall meagan.tesdall at us.pwcglobal.com
Wed Apr 3 10:56:44 EST 2002

Hi Menand,

I am sorry to say that I do not have an answer for you. We experienced a
similar problem when sending our messages to Outlook from EBP 2.0c (4.6c
backend). There was no break in the text in SAP but without exception, the
message would break/wrap at the same number of characters.

I am very interested in anyone's suggestions for this issue. Good luck!

Meagan Tesdall
PWC Consulting

                      "Odedra, Menand"
                      <Menand.Odedra at guinn       To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      essudv.com>                cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  URL Wrapped in Task Description
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                      A.MIT.EDU>
                      04/03/2002 04:15 AM

                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group"

Hello All.

I`ve got a slight (increasingly critical) problem with an embeded URL link
wrapping in a SELFITEM-SENDTASKDESCRIPTION task that I have.
We`re on a 4.6C system and I`ve applied OSS Notes 316748 and 363986.

I`ve also attempted
*       to increase the linewidth within the task binding.
*       to switch the editor mode and insert and '=' sign in order to
remove
the line break

All to no avail.

Can anybody please help with this as I am now very close to tearing my hair
out?

Thanks
Menand Odedra

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

         and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
         dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
         upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
         intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error,
         please contact the sender and delete the material from any
         computer.