Request for Master Data Change WF in CRM 3.0

Thaddeus> <Gorbal Thaddeus.Gorbal at pb.com
Tue Apr 2 17:48:05 EST 2002

Hello,

Perhaps someone got through similar task or can give some directions how to
go about it.  Any ideas/hints are very appreciated.

We are in process of implementing CRM 3.0 and SD  R/3 (rel. 4.6c).  Primary
house for our customer master data  is going to be CRM.
The customers will be created in CRM only. Obviously there will be an
interface between CRM and SAP R/3.

A workflow in CRM similar to SAP R/3 Request for Master Data Change is
being contemplated:
1. Such a workflow would be triggered from Intranet by filling out a
customer request form there.
2. The filled out change request form would be then transferred to CRM.
3.  The responsible processor receives the request in their worklist or
workflow inbox.
4.  The processor may require additional info, reject the request, forward
it, or make the requested changes.
5. Status query of a request would have to be provided as well.

Again, any help is very welcomed.

Regards,
Thad
Voyager II Team