Picking up the changes outside the current workflow's key fields data

Ricky Lee ricky.lee at proteussolutions.com.au
Mon Apr 1 19:47:10 EST 2002

Hi Ulrich,

Thanks for the reply
My Questions is:
When I put the Wait for Event task in my workflow, it seems that it only =
listens to the object (with that object's key field) and it does not =
pick up other changes (like the changes made by other applicant, or =
vacancy deleted {no more vacancy existed all related workflow should all =
be terminated})

I meant I can deal with that by the coding but I would think thats =
messy. Soo just want to find out whether there is a more  configuration =
way doing it. Besides, I think SAP should think of that already. I guess =
I might be the only person in the world doesn't know this yet ...

Ricky Lee         =20
SAP Developer, Product Development=20
Proteus Solutions=20
Direct: +61 2 8273 8190=20
Email:  ricky.lee at proteussolutions.com.au=20
http://www.proteussolutions.com.au=20

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electeons

IMPORTANT NOTICE=20
This electronic mail message is intended only for the named =
recipient(s). If you have received this message in error, you are =
prohibited from reading, copying, distributing or using the information. =
Please contact the sender immediately via return e-mail and destroy the =