Document Imaging & Workflow

Jody Chassereau drcakes at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:34:06 EDT 2001

Thanks Greg - that was one thing I had thought of.  I just didn't want to
have our Security group set a 'dummy' user if there was an easier or better
way to address it.  But it would certainly be easy for the users to manage
and I could control getting rid of work items from there on a periodic
basis.

Thanks for the suggestion...

Jody Chassereau
drcakes at hotmail.com