Workflow Mail to have information outside the selection fields

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.pwcglobal.com
Thu Sep 13 05:39:04 EDT 2001

Memo from Nicholas N Brand of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Roland,

Hi, I am also developing a travel management 3-stage approval workflow =
at
the moment.
We're using the business object USR01DOHR as the basis of workflow
containers that must store user related information?

Using this business object allows one to access most information that y=
ou'd
need about a user.
E.g. Position, User's Name, User name with leading 'US' etc

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Nicholas

"Roland Chan (EPA)" <Roland.Chan at ericsson.com.au>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
13/09/2001 07:07:38

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>