Deadline Monitoring

Jody Chassereau drcakes at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:53:24 EDT 2001

I am using deadline monitoring for the first time to notify certain users
when a particular step has not been completed within a given time frame.  I
believe I have everything set up properly and have created a custom role to
identify who should receive the deadline message.

My question is: does the object in the work item not transfer to the
deadline message for viewing?  For example, if I am dealing with an invoice
to be approved, I can format the requested end text to include specific
container fields for a message.  But I was hoping that the invoice would
also be displayable in the deadline item as an attached object so they would
be able to review it.  Is this not possible through deadline monitoring?

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks...
Jody Chassereau
drcakes at hotmail.com