Sending to emailaccount.

Frederick Tan fred_tan at email.com
Fri Sep 7 10:20:26 EDT 2001

hi Soren,

there are several things which you will need to do in order to route your workitem text out to an external mail. Following is the steps you will need to carry out.

1. Configure your mail routing on the OS level (ie: sendmail if you are using Unix)

2. configure sapconnect thru SCOT to trigger mlunxsnd.csh using RFC

3. create users email address in SAP Business Workplace -> settings -> office settings -> automatic forwarding.

4. Schedule the job RSWUWFML (you can check the detail information for this job thru OSS, just search RSWUWFML)

5. Schedule another job RSCONN01 to trigger the send from sapconnect.

with all this in place, you will be able to send your workitem automatically to your email.

Should you have problems with the configuration, do let me know.

Cheers
Frederick Tan (fred_tan at email.com)