When dealing with distribution lists...

Myra H Gill Myra.Gill at ipaper.com
Thu Sep 6 15:55:45 EDT 2001

the way the system evaluates the distribution lists during the workflow is
with role that incorporates function module SWW_DLI_READ* (or something to
that extend). the role is evaluated in general only once when the workitem
is created. a link between the users in the list at that time and the
workitem id is created. every workitem that is created after the new user
is added to the list will appear in everyone's inbox. hence, it can be
somewhat tricky to accomplish what you are trying to do. i don't think
there is a standard way to do that (if there is, i would like to know
myself) especially as a sap office distribution list is not a hr-pd org.
object. a couple of things you can try are:

-> refresh the organizational environment
-> resubmit the workitems
-> forward some of the workitems to the corresponding user

i hope this helps.

martin

Martin Maguth
Consultant
IBM Global Services
Phone: (937) 225-6521, t/l 663
Email: mmaguth at us.ibm.com

Sheldon Skidmore <skidmore.s at pg.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 09/06/2001 08:17:00
AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>