maintain workflow administrator

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Sep 6 13:14:12 EDT 2001

If you are on version 4.6 it is as easy as 1-2-3
1. go to workflow customisation (transaction: SWU3)
2. select the second item (=ABWorkflow administrator maintained=BB when=
 it is
already OK)
3. select the highligted line (=ABMaintain administration data for work=
flow
builder=BB)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          John A Haworth      |
|        |          <jhoworth at csc.com>  |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |          06.09.2001 18:05    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |

--------|

=