Re-introduce a canceled workitem

Peter van Alphen (ETM) Peter.van.Alphen at etm.ericsson.se
Wed Sep 5 12:04:16 EDT 2001

Hi Experts,

I have the following problem which i cannot manage to solve it. Lets me describe what the problem is:

We are using ARCHLINK to scan documents and the Business Object IMAGE with method IMAGEASSIGNEARLY
This works, for each scanned document an inbox message is created and processed by the responsible people. Only in case the document is scanned twice we have to delete or stop the workflow. My idea was as follows

Build a workflow template
insert the method described above into as TS and connect it to the WS
When the TS is executed and cancelled reintroduce the message in the inbox and give the option to process or to stop the workflow. But the problem is how to raise the event that a workflow item has been cancelled.

Hopefully somebody has an idea how to solve this issue.