Registered namespaces and workflow objects

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Mon Sep 3 03:43:00 EDT 2001

Hi all,

We have recently registered our company name with SAP as a registered
namespace for all of our development objects.  It seems that in 4.6B however
that we can't use this namespace prefix for business object types that we
create.  If this is the case, it would be dissappointing to say the least.

Has anyone had any experience with this, and are there any work arounds?

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development
Powercor Australia Ltd
0409 950 263

This email and any file attachments are confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this email in error please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.