CATS Workflow

Branco Marcina Branco_Marcina at national.com.au
Wed Oct 31 20:53:30 EST 2001

Gordon,
I'm in version 4.6C, and I've found the CATS transaction invokes the task
directly, not the workflow as such.

In config (transaction SPRO), do Cross Application Components -> Time Sheet
-> Set  Up Data Entry Profile.

For each data entry profile you can configure whether it is to have
workflow approval or not, and if so, you can specify the workflow task (TS
40007901 as an example in your case). To change these config settings,
double-click on the data entry profile, and scroll down to the workflow
section. Click the aprpopriate check boxes and fill in the task.

On the tasks supplied by SAP, you can change the texts without creating a
repair. Some of the standard tasks have a default role resolution. If this
does not suit, user exit CATS0008 can be used to determine the approver for
the timesheet (see transactions SMOD/CMOD).

There is good documentation on the system for this (see help-> application
help for say CATS0008, or 40007901).

Good Luck !

Regards,
Branco Marcina

Gordon Blackmore <gordon.blackmore at sasktel.sk.ca>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
01/11/2001 06:58:17

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>