No explicit number range defined for customer tasks

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Oct 31 02:11:48 EST 2001

No it is not (or at least I can not imagine how it could be).
Continue reading. Try to find a chapter about agents.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Stephan Couzijn     |
|        |          <s.couzijn at kpn.com> |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          30.10.2001 15:18    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     No explicit number range defined for customer tasks     |

Hi fellow workflowers,

It's the beginner again the problem I described earlier might be related to
the fact that my basic customizing contains an error on (No explicit number
range defined for customer tasks). When I try to specify a valid subgroup
(message 5A 300), the allowed entries like PVOT are rejected.

So maybe the message "user cannot reserve the workitem" when I try to
execute a workflow, is caused by the problem with the numer range???

A -----------------------------------*
Name    : Stephan Couzijn
Division        : Customer Delivery BandWidth Services
Function        : Bandwidth Implementation Manager
Location        : Telecom Plein 2, 2nd floor

Telephone       : +31 70 343 4378
Fax     : +31 70 343 68 28
E-Mail  : s.couzijn at kpn.com

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.