Change Fiscal Year - 4.0B

Benson, Darlene darlene.benson at sourcenetsolutions.com
Wed Oct 24 15:13:39 EDT 2001

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had any luck with Note 87700 on 4.0B?

I have some documents from 2000 in our test environment that I tried
changing the posting date (via FBV4) to 10/23/01.  Before I executed ZFSAP
as suggested by note 87700, I would have two workflows, one for the old
document and one for the new.  However if the task for the old document was
executed it would give a message that the object no longer existed.  Ever
since running the report ZFSAP I no longer get a workflow triggered for the
new document and the workflow for the old document is the same as it was
before the report.  I thought that this note was suppose to cause the
workflow to be transferred to the new object.  If anyone has had any
experience with this and can offer any suggestions I would really appreciate
some advice.

Darlene