Asset Worklist

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Tue Oct 23 16:43:52 EDT 2001

In the Financial Accounting Assets module (release 4.0b) there is functionality
to create worklists to dispose assets. Creating a worklist creates a workitem of
WI_TYPE = 'A'. These workitems differ from normal standard tasks. The technical
data for the task shows no values for the Taskid for Workflow (WI_RH_TASK) and
the task also has no Flowitem (WI_CHECKWI).

These Worklist workitems are causing a lot of problems in our installation and
we want to deactivate the workflow. But we want to continue to be able to
Generate, Edit and Release Worklists from the Assets menu. I cannot find any
workflow template which I can deimplement via event linkage deactivation. I am
not too familiar with the FI Assets IMG customization. I would greatly
appreciate any help with this. We are on release 4.0b.

Thanks in advance.

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank