emails using SAP Exchange Connector

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 11:02:20 EDT 2001

Dudes,
Try going up to SAPserve and downloading the latest
version of the connector. I believe the version you
want is 1.54

If you are having problems with the services file,
de-install the connector and re-install it, but before
you do this. Check your NT passwords. If you have hit
the reset button, the you have just wiped out the
passwords, and your services will not start.

The moral of this story is....never hit the reset
button.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Michael Petrosh