Check function results?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Oct 21 20:52:15 EDT 2001

Hi Kate,
The short answer is NO - the event log never shows this.
However, if you want to debug what went wrong, try setting a breakpoint in
your check function module
and raising the event via transaction SWUE (Generate event) - inputting the
same event parameters of course.
Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email  <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com> jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tel: +61 412 390 267