Date Formatting of sendtaskdescription

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Fri Oct 19 09:56:50 EDT 2001

Not sure if this would work, but it sounds like the Gui-XT may be your
solution.  Not sure what version of SAP you have, but with 4.5 and later you
have the Gui-XT capability, which impacts the front-end view.  Maybe you
could use this and program the individual users at the different plants,
i.e., Americans with MM/DD/YYYY and the Europeans with MM.DD.YYYY and so
forth and accommodate all.  This should not impact or affect the workflow as
the Gui only changes the screen views, but it just might work.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250

God has not given us a spirit of fear but
of power, love and a sound mind. 2Tim 1:7