BOR in 5.0

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Oct 19 09:41:21 EDT 2001

Alon,
I talked about this a bit in the what's new to 6.10 virtual classroom (what,
you haven't viewed it ??!!)

Briefly, there is no 5.0 so I'm pretty sure that BC404 is not 100% up to
date on this.

The next R/3 Release is R/3 Enterprise. In addition we have mySAP CRM 3.0
and so on.

The latest Basis Release, on which most of these components is based is 6.10
(R/3 Enterprise is based in 6.20).

mySAP CRM is busy creating new BOR objects, as are the other components. You
can create ABAP Objects and use them in WebFlow, but this is really only if
you want to have technical objects where it does not matter that they are
not in the BOR catalogue.

check out the virtual classroom for more info.

Cheers,

Alan Rickayzen

http://service.sap.com/webflow

Weitergeleitete Nachricht von "Raskin, Alon (Soliance)"
<ARaskin at cps-satx.com> vom 19.10.2001, 14:35:05: