emails using SAP Exchange Connector

EDP-GOYAL AKHIL akhil at edp.cgl.co.in
Thu Oct 18 23:27:53 EDT 2001

hi ,

A question was rolled out onfaxing using SAP Exchange Connector.

in addition, I would like to know the configuration of emails using SAP
Exchange Connector. I have tried out at my end, but I am faced with errors.
We are on 40b, NT/Oracle and the SAP connector version is 1.21. I am using
Microsoft exchange, version 5.5. The problem is that the gateway services
are starting, but the RFCIn and RFCOut services fails to start. Also, I
would like to know that, what changes are we supposed to do at the SAP
level.

Regards,
Akhil