Workflow is hanging

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Oct 18 02:12:54 EDT 2001

You could try taking a look at RFC calls (SM58). That may not be the problem,
but it is one possibility which is easy to eliminate.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Elias Bergan        |
|        |          <elias at spring.no>   |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          17.10.2001 15:09    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Workflow is hanging                                     |

Experts,

Do you have any idea of what I shall look for when a workflow that normally
works is hanging for a particular flowitem. A task was completed and
the next step should be to update a container element. I have checked that
there
actually is a value in the variable to be transferred to the container
element.
I have also checked that there was no network problems at the time.
What can I look for in order to find the origin of the problem?
Any help will make me happy!

Regards,
Elias Bergan

P.s. Thank you very much for the overwhealming response on my last question
about
the number of workitems in a users inbox!

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.