Use of the SAP-WUG list - Please read

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 17 10:03:49 EDT 2001

Hello workflow developers,

There have been some unfortunate emails over the past two days regarding
the workflow certification exam.  I had sent out a request that these
messages cease, which was ignored by the initiator.  Therefore, I have
deleted the author from the list, and requested that they not attempt to
rejoin.

I feel that this list has been very successful in the past in it's mission
of providing a forum for workflow developers to share information regarding
workflow development and implementation.  I sincerely hope that we can
continue to provide assistance, of an ethical nature, to our
subscribers.  Perhaps this is a good time to review what is acceptable, and
what is not.

As stated above, the purpose of this list is for subscribers to be able to
send questions and answers about SAP Business Workflow/Webflow development
and implementation.   This list is not for commercial use; that is,
subscribers are asked not to try to use this list as a marketing tool, or
as a job search agent.  This list is also not intended to devaluate the SAP
Academy Workflow Certification.

If there are persistent messages to this list on topics which are not
allowed, we will to either change this to a 'moderated' list, in which each
and every posting must pass some sort of review before it gets passed on to
the members (not very feasible, as I do have a full-time job) or  disband
the list.  I will make every effort to help maintain the quality of the
postings, but I need the assistance and consideration of all the
subscribers as well.

Thank you for listening,
Sue