Workflow is hanging

Elias Bergan elias at spring.no
Wed Oct 17 09:09:05 EDT 2001

Experts,

Do you have any idea of what I shall look for when a workflow that normally
works is hanging for a particular flowitem. A task was completed and
the next step should be to update a container element. I have checked that
there
actually is a value in the variable to be transferred to the container
element.
I have also checked that there was no network problems at the time.
What can I look for in order to find the origin of the problem?
Any help will make me happy!

Regards,
Elias Bergan

P.s. Thank you very much for the overwhealming response on my last question
about
the number of workitems in a users inbox!