more informations about Workflow Test 4.6

Elena, Tais tais.elena at sap.com
Wed Oct 17 07:29:35 EDT 2001

Hello Everyone,

I received a lot of emails asking me more about the wf test and Ill write
down some questions that I took note during the test.
This can be helpfull if you are intending to try the test. Im not sure about
the answers, SO, Ill just write the questions,
IF SOMEONE has an idea about  the answer, Ill be very gratefull to receive
an email !!!

-What is a template
-how can you improve performance
-deadline is client dependent?
-wf manager receives completed events?
-a ready workitem has never been executed?
-a reserved workitem is also in the substitute inbox?
-background step never requires dialog processing?
-how can I start a workitem via API
-vacancy job and vacancy position can have tasks?
- organizational manag is client specific
-Which stardard analises are from WIS?
-When should I activate an wf again? When I have a new step, new role, new
trig event?
-a single step task can start alone just with a trig event?
-you MUST always define a binding task-method?
-Selected agent are a subset of possible?
-when an activity step terminated by another step?
-what a simulate event does?
-how can I enhance perfomance?
-why should I use Function Module instead of events?
-Auto customizing can be done always?
-The transaction SWWB is for permanent monitoring?
-When a wf administrator receives emails?
-Compare virtual atributes wiht background methods
-where do i implement events?
-Why should i generate an object?
-Virtual can be multiline?
-assynchronous method has no result paramenter?
-a result can be linked to an exception?-
-What is a groupware?
-ASAP: what should I do before phototype?
-List asap wf phases

The test had much more questions than this ones, but I didnt have enough
time to take note of all.

A good guess is to study the bc610 hardly. I notice that many many questions
where from this manual.

PLEASE, IF SOMEONE KNOWS ANY ANSWERS, WRITE TO ME!!

Tais