Error OL 808 Object with runtime '0' not defined

de Valensart Schoenmaeckers, Patrick deValensartSchoenmaeckers.Patrick at pmintl.ch
Tue Oct 16 09:57:18 EDT 2001

Robin,

This is a bug that I experienced with decision tasks, and maybe it also
applies to your task, so I think it is worth a try :
In decision tasks (Standard TS00008267 or copies of that task), the Object
method binding (binding between task-container and
methodparameter-container) should always be blank. When you enter the task
in change mode, the system will automatically put a binding there by
default. The only way not to have such binding is :

1. Enter the task in change mode
2. Go in the Binding OM definition
3. Delete the binding via menu path Binding - Delete
changes, say yes.

Any other way to save a task will re-put a default binding, so this has to
be done everytime you enter your task in change mode.

Hope this will help.

Patrick de Valensart
Associate IS Analyst
Philip Morris Benelux M&S