Error OL 808 Object with runtime '0' not defined

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:23:23 EDT 2001

At the first look, I thought that the problem could be with the
instantiation of your object. If the WF tries to instantiate it and the
object instance is not found (this verification is normally done by the
ExistenceCheck method), some error message can be sent back. You can try to
verify if the object is being created correctly.

But looking at OSS I found the note 0319949 that is about your problem.

You can try to look at it too.

Regards,
Flavio.