Gaps in work item id

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Tue Oct 16 06:12:25 EDT 2001

Hello,

Today morning I have got a hotline call that the workflow (work item) =
id
increased by a relatively big value.
I looked after - SAP 4.0B SWI1 transaction - and I displayed the last
interval
(I checked it in the SWWWIHEAD table, the situation was just the same)
 <<wfseq2.doc>>=20

I can not answer the following questions:
        *       Who generate at midnight this C type work items {red
rectangle}
        (work item represents a container linkage)?
        *       I have no idea what is the roll of this work item?!
        *       The work item id contains gaps, why {yellow rectangle}?

Regards:

           =C1rp=E1d

Vincze =C1rp=E1d
itelligence Hungary Kft.