SAP Workflow academy test

Elena, Tais tais.elena at sap.com
Mon Oct 15 12:54:44 EDT 2001

Hello Workflow guys,

Ive done the test for workflow and I would like to check if the statements
are false or true:

- An exception method can be raised by a result parameter? False or True?

- An exception method can be raised by macro EXIT_Return ? False or True?

- Virtual attributes and Background methods comunicate with caller via
exception ? False or True?

- An method from one object can call another object and his attributes. The
only way to do it is to instantiate the object first ? False or True?

- A synchronous method is ONLY dialog ? False or True?

- An Asynchronous method NEVER needs EXIT_CANCEL

-A result can be linked to an exception ? False or True?

-A  BP_EVENT_RAISE trigger an Workflow ? False or True?

- A function Module doesnt write undefined parameter for event to event
container ? False or True?

- A function Module has rollback work ? False or True?

-An activity step can be terminated by another step, such as control step,
confirm end of processing ?

- The wf administrator receives emails when:
a- error ? False or True?
b- error in swwi_wi_create  ? False or True?
c- someone changes de wf even with instances ? False or True?
d-no authorizations for the user ? False or True?

Thank you very much for ANY suggestion!

I have more questions that I took note during the test and Ive already know
the answer.
IF someone is intending to make the test and want the other questions,just
write to me :)

Tais Elena