Generate Web Transaction

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at toyota.com.au
Tue Oct 9 19:59:07 EDT 2001

Another option is to create a transaction that generates a workflow event to
start the workflow.

both options have their pro's and cons.
with the generate web transaction option, SAP generates the code for you
automatically, therefore development time is significantly reduced (creating a
transaction that generates an event will take time), however there are
restrictions to how it can be used.  Generated Web transactions can only be used
where you can use Internet Services, therefore you would not be able to run the
transaction from SAPGui for Windows (a transaction will be able to be used
everywhere (Internet Service or not)).

-Kim

Deanna Teo <deannate at au1.ibm.com> on 10/10/2001 09:35:14 AM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>