URL in Decision Tasks & Work Item descriptions

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Mon Oct 8 13:16:22 EDT 2001

Make sure that you do not have technical view in personal settings Under
work item display.

Also,  in Further settings make sure you do not have No html for ..... is
not checked

Pallavika Patel
433-3157

Heinrich Bence <sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
10/08/2001 12:06 PM
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group