Adding URL in e-mails

sanjiv bajpai sanjiv_bajpai at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 12:43:50 EDT 2001

--- krishnapotta <krishnapotta at micron.com> wrote:
> Pallavika,
>    My long text look as follows

/    Please click the link below or paste it in your
browser
/    &EMAIL&

=    &URLELEMENT&

=    &AddressStrings&
               and the url looks as follows
Please click the link below or paste it in your
browser
HTTP://LOCALHOST/S.ASP?SO=0000411233&L=LEVEL1&E=sbajpai@webflow.com
               use virtual attribute/container element
.

Sanjiv

http://40.1.132.253/RightSite/getcontent?DMW_OBJECTID=0900f23180008942&DMW_D
> OCBASE=p2pdevus&sap_docnum=DCTM3700F23180000100
>
> That is why I was interested in escape characters.
> This mail talked about it
> and mentioned using <(>&<)>&DMW_D
> OCBASE=p2pdevus<(>&<)>
>
> But some how this is not working for me.
>
> Regards,
> Pallavika Patel
> 433-3157
>

>         sanjiv bajpai <sanjiv_bajpai at yahoo.com>
> Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
>

> 10/03/2001 06:32 PM
> Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group
>

>         To:        SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: Adding URL in e-mails
>

> Pallvika,
> Try = instead of /*, it works fine I have used it.It
> concatenates the element or text.
>
> Sanjiv
> --- Pallavika Patel
> <PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM> wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> >    I have a requirement of adding a external URL
> > into my workflow task
> > description.
> > I have used SAPSCRIPT editor to include URL. Also,
> > this URL I am using is
> > added as a comment with /* in SAPSCRIPT editor.
> >
> > I have & in my URL. When I tried to include the
> > escape character <(>&<)> as mentioned below in
> this
> > mail URL treats those characters literally.
> > Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to do
> > something special? Please
> > advise me.
> >
> > Your reply will be appreciated.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Pallavika Patel
> > 433-3157
> >

> > Richard Schot <richard.schot at avelon-it.com>
> > Sent by: SAP Workflow
> <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
> > 08/15/2001 11:24 AM
> > Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group
> >

> >         To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> >         cc:
> >         Subject:        Re: Adding URL in e-mails
> >

> > Hi Jocelyn, thanks for your reply.
> > The problem described below occurs in a 4.0B
> > environment. How must I
> > proceed
> > here? I tried the suggestion of Alan but did not
> > succeed in creating a url
> > as attachment in background. Any suggestions ?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Richard

=== message truncated ===