Workflow in BW?

Harmon Dan-rrfs20 Dan.Harmon at motorola.com
Fri Oct 5 11:31:11 EDT 2001

I've just been asked to try and figure out if we can use workflow in our
BW system to run a report and email the results of the report to our
users.  I know nothing about BW but now it looks like that will change.
Can anyone save me some intial research effort on this subject?

Thanks in advance,
Dan Harmon
| Dan Harmon                    |             Phone:    480-634-3090 |
| R/3 Workflow Group Leader     |               Fax:    480-634-3761 |
| Information Technology        |             Pager:    888-782-2030 |
| Motorola SPS                  |            dan.harmon at motorola.com |
| If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of |=20
| car payments.                                                      |