PD: Check if a specific field in a specific PD-infotyp has been c hanged

Zoechling, Robert robert.zoechling at sap.com
Thu Oct 4 12:05:26 EDT 2001

Hi everybody,

Can anyone help with the following question:

We are using the integration between PD-PA and we are mantaining e.g. the
shift on the positions (customer development). This is an additional field
of infotyp 1011 (ci_p1011).
The aim is to check whenever this special field of an infotyp e.g. ZZSCHKZ
is changed.

The standard is that you can check whether an infotyp (and subtyp) was
changed, inserted and so on (T779X, T779W)
But it is not possible to focus it on a field, additionally with the
information which value the changed field had before changing.

Such changing should trigger a workflow with the information (value before
changing)
Is this possible?

Thanks for your assistance
Robert