WF connection to ESS

Twyman, Noel NTwyman at powercor.com.au
Wed Oct 3 21:00:03 EDT 2001

Hi All,

Can anyone help with the following question:

I have copied a SAP standard workflow (4.6b) that works with ESS to make
some modifications. We have generated the Web transactions for this new WF.
Our new WF still calls the standard WF transactions. How can we repoint the
WF to the new transactions?

Thanks for your assistance

Noel
This email and any file attachments are confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this email in error please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.