Auto Forwarding all

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Fri Nov 30 10:59:32 EST 2001

By the way, I haven't tried this but I thought I might share some info.
We're on 4.0B and I looked for this program.  It exists but it only has 1
line of code ("report rsadrck1 .").  OSS note 104263 contains the code for
program RSADRCK1.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like program RSADRCK1 automatically
generates internet mail (SMTP) addresses for users - not automatic
forwarding addresses.

Alon,
Unless there's a better way to do the mass setup with a specific SAP program
which I don't know about, you could create a small utility program:
-Loop through your users (USR02 table).
-Call function module SO_AUTOMATIC_FORWARD_GET to see if the user has
automatic forwarding.
-Set up automatic forwarding for user if it doesn't exist.  I believe you
can use function module SO_SUBSTITUTE_INSERT (automatic forwarding is
treated as a type of substitute).  Take a look at program RSSOADM0 which is
called by tran SO36.

Let me know if you figure out a better way - I'd be interested.

-Brad