Outlook MAPI and Windows 2000

Kim, Go Joong go.joong.kim at sap.com
Thu Nov 29 23:42:45 EST 2001

Thanks for your information.

If I describe the symptom more precisely,
workitems are executed through the SAP GUI and display double byte charaters
correctly.
But the problem is occurred when i input the korean in the input field.
The system display error message like as "The input field contains
prohibited charaters (already deleted)".
And the korean automatically converted to "########".

I communicated with representative of german developers but the result was
"impossible to fix the error".
If your comment is true, it will be very helpful to us.

So I have a question about that.
Do you have a workflow scenario including the input fields?