Requiring Automatic Forwarding for Userid

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Wed Nov 21 15:24:31 EST 2001

We're using Automatic Forwarding and OSS note 131795 to notify users about
work items in their queues.  However, sometimes our support staff will set
up a new Workflow user via tran SU01 but forget to set up the user's
Automatic Forwarding via tran SO36.  I'm looking at the possibility of
forcing the setup of Automatic Forwarding through some user exit in tran
SU01, but I was wondering if anyone else has the same type of situation and
what they do about it?

Thanks,
Brad