WS10000051 - Document Parking Frame - Parallel

Costin> <ISAIA cisaia at omnilogic.com
Tue Nov 20 19:25:46 EST 2001

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the Workflow realm, and I'd appreciate very much your help.
I'm configuring a simple Park and Release process in 4.6B, using WS10000051 -
Document Parking Frame - Parallel in combination with WS10000052 - Single -
level amount release (no account assignment release). Configured the FI side as
per config directions.
My workflow hangs when it hits TS00007913 - Determine release amount
subworkflow. When I'm testing this task I'm getting the info message: "Task
started under work item ID xxxxx (current status: Logically deleted)".
Searched for OSS notes, for solutions in the SAP help files, but didn't find
anything on it.
Am I missing something?

Tx a lot for your help.

Costin Isaia