Workflow WebCast (courtesy of SearchSAP)

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 15 15:57:22 EST 2001

Carol, all,

They did state that the presentation would be archived to the site, and you
would be able to access it within the next 24 hours.  I would advise
checking back at searchsap
(http://searchsap.techtarget.com/onlineEvents/0,289675,sid21,00.html)
tomorrow, although you will not have the benfit of posing questions real
time to Alon...

Regards,
Sue