Formatting email

Cristy Calhoun cristy_calhoun at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 09:44:33 EST 2001

Hello everyone,

I'm using SELFITEM-SENDTASKDESCRIPTION to send an
email message to external email addresses in 4.6C.

All of my formatting is ignored (including tabs) and
the message looks terrible.  I would even settle for
using a non-proportionally spaced font and going back
to counting spaces.  Is there a way I can set the font
and have that carry through to a setting that is read
by external email systems.

I know the document class I'm using is RAW.  Does this
document class contain settings that I can change
regarding formatting?

Thanks!
Cristy