Org. Plan maintenance

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Thu Nov 15 08:05:40 EST 2001

I recommend you guys to setup a separate number range for your org. objects
in development client.
Secondly I think you should maintaint positions/jobs and org units in
development, transport them accross systems, but maintain user assignments
in target system.
Reasons: you will not have user ID that you have in prod in your dev
client, plus transport would overwrite your user assignments.
To accomplish that you need to set a block for transport of infotype A 008.

Greg

Jennifer Bragg <bragg.j at pg.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 11/15/2001 07:55:11 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>